Aside from having access to an extensive library of games, Xbox users are often the first to receive new media streaming apps. Therefore, it doesn't come as a surprise that you can get Paramount Plus on your Xbox in just a few easy steps.
We're here to guide you all the way through, helping you add a library ofmovies, TV shows,sports content, andParamount+ originals to your Xbox. Let’s dive right in.
Unique Stories. Iconic Stars. A Mountain of Entertainment. Growing collection of Paramount+ Originals, Tens of thousands of episodes and shows from CBS, BET,Comedy Central, Nickelodoen, MTV, and Smithsonian Channel.
Which Xbox Consoles Work With Paramount Plus?
Paramount Plus works across a wide range of Xbox consoles. More precisely, it works on Xbox One S, Xbox One X, Xbox Series S, and Xbox Series X.
Paramount Plus is available as a native application for all of the previously listed Xbox models. However, you'll need to learn what to expect and how to interact with this app - which is precisely what the following content will help you discover.
How to Get Paramount Plus on Xbox
Installing and watching Paramount+ on your Xbox is quite easy. This entire process takes no more than a minute of your time, so here’s what you need to do:
- First, get your Paramount Plus subscription (7 days trial).
- Then, turn to your Xbox for the rest of this procedure. Start from its home screen.
- Select 'My Games & Apps' from your Xbox’s main screen.
- Pick 'Apps' using the left-placed menu and open the 'Microsoft Store' app.
- You should now see a 'Search' field within 'Microsoft Store.' Select it.
- Using the on-screen virtual keyboard, type in 'Paramount Plus.'
- Then, select the app’s icon and enter its overview screen.
- Select 'Install,' and the app will download and install on your console.
- Finally, launch Paramount Plus. Log in following the on-screen prompts.
- Select any movie or TV show and start streaming. That’s it!
How Do I Activate Paramount Plus on an Xbox?
To sign in to Paramount Plus on your Xbox, you can activate your Paramount Plus subscription instead of using your credentials. Once you see your activation code, you'll need to enter that code using this page: http://www.paramountplus.com/xbox.
After you enter your Paramount Plus activation code, click on 'Activate,' and you'll get full access to the app on your console.You might also need to provide your credentials along the way.
Can I Access Paramount+ on Xbox 360?
Paramount+ isn’t available for Xbox 360 consoles. Like it usually happens, newly launched streaming apps tend to support only the latest devices first.
That’s why Paramount+ is only available on Xbox Series X and Series S consoles, in addition to the previous Xbox generation (One X and One S).
Can I Watch Paramount+ in 4K & HDR on Xbox?
Unfortunately, there's no 4K content available via the Paramount+ app for Xbox. That option is only available on select Roku models, Fire TV, Android TV, and Apple TV.
Keep in mind that aside from having a compatible device, you also need to be a subscriber to Paramount Plus' Premium plan, priced at $9.99/month. That plan will also allow you to watch Paramount's content without ads.
Is There a Way to Get Paramount+ for Free on Xbox?
There's a way to get Paramount+ for free on your Xbox - for up to 7 days. That's the current duration of Paramount Plus' trial, available to every new subscriber.
Keep in mind that Paramount+ will ask for your payment information upon signing up. However, its 7-day trial will kick in first, so you won't be charged immediately. During those 7 days, you'll have full access to the streaming service without any restrictions.
Of course, once your trial is up, you'll be charged based on the subscription you picked initially. If you don't want that to happen, cancel your subscription before your trial ends.
Can't Find Paramount+ on Your Xbox?
Paramount+ is available in a range of countries, but it looks like its Xbox app isn't available across the entire world (for some strange reason).
More precisely, Xbox users in the United States have access to the Paramount Plus app for their console, available for download via Xbox/Microsoft Store. To download that app, your Xbox account must come from the United States (it needs to be associated with a US address).
If you have an Xbox account associated with some other country, and even if Paramount+ is available in that country, there's a chance you won't find Paramount+ in your country's Xbox Store. We've seen that happen in Canada, for example.
The best workaround in those cases is to use Microsoft's Edge on your Xbox console. That means you'll use that Web browser to visit Paramount Plus' website, where you can log in and then access its content.
Paramount+ Doesn't Work on Xbox? - Try These Troubleshooting Steps!
If you have a hard time using or streaming Paramount+ on your Xbox, there are several things you can try. So, here's are the most effective troubleshooting steps:
- Force-Close the Paramount Plus App: At times, you'll need to force-close Xbox games or apps to resolve technical issues. To do that, start by pressing the Xbox button to open the guide. Then, highlight Paramount Plus using the mini-guide on the left side. Press the 'Menu' button and select 'Quit' to force-close the app.
- Update Your Xbox: Besides keeping individual apps up-to-date, you need to do the same for your Xbox console. In most cases, your Xbox will download and install updates on its own. You can do that manually by going to Settings > System > Updates & Downloads > Update Console. If there's a new update available, make sure to install it.
- Restart Your Devices: You'd be surprised by how many issues can be fixed by restarting your device. In this specific case, you need to restart your Xbox and your router. It would be best to keep them unplugged for around 30 seconds. Then, plug them back in, wait until everything boots up properly, and try reaccessing Paramount Plus.
If you wish to explore more options and possible solutions, turn to our guide on solving Paramount Plus' technical issues.
How to Cancel Paramount Plus on Xbox?
To cancel your Paramount Plus subscription, it's best to use its official website. At the moment, it's not possible to unsubscribe from Paramout+ using its Xbox app.
We offer a guide on how to cancel your Paramount+ subscription - using the streaming service's website. So, make sure to use the provided link to learn more.
What Other Devices Does Paramount Plus Support?
We are sure you have more "smart" devices in your home, aside from your Xbox. With that said, here are the devices and platforms that support Paramount Plus.
- Smartphones & Tablets:Android,.
- Media Streaming Devices:Apple TV,Fire TV,Roku,TiVo,Android TV.
- Smart TVs:Vizio TVs,LG TVs,Samsung TVs, and other smart TVs.
- Other Devices:Xfinity,Chromecast.
Feel free to use the links we've provided above to learn how to install Paramount Plus on individual devices and platforms. Helpful tips and tricks await as well.
You’ve reached the end of our guide on getting Paramount Plus on Xbox consoles. If you have any questions or doubts, know that you can always count on us. Just make sure to post your comment below. Lastly, thank you for reading!
Update to the latest Paramount+ app version
If you're having trouble streaming, use these steps to check and/or update your app version: Press the Xbox button to open the guide. Select System > Settings. Select System > Updates & downloads.
- Click here to sign up for Paramount Plus.
- Once you've signed up, go to the Home Screen on your Xbox.
- Launch the app store and search for “Paramount Plus” on your Xbox. ...
- Select “Install” to install the app.
- Once installed, log in using your Paramount Plus credentials.
Make sure you're running the latest version of the Paramount+ app by force closing and reinstalling it. This can resolve streaming issues, and If there are any pending app updates, you'll see messaging to install them on your homescreen.How can I get free Paramount Plus 2022? ›
Yes! Paramount Plus does have a free trial. The service offers a seven-day free trial. To sign up for Paramount Plus' free trial, visit the site here and click “Try It for Free.” Amazon Prime also offers a seven-day Paramount Plus free trial, as well as a 30-day free trial for Amazon Prime Video.How come Paramount Plus isn't working? ›
Clear The App Data or Cache
If restarting your device and updating the Paramount Plus app doesn't work, you can try clearing the app data or cache. This can help fix problems with the app itself.
- Press the Guide button on your controller, go to Settings, and select System Settings.
- Select Storage.
- Highlight but don't select a storage device, and then press the Y button on your controller for Device Options. ...
- On the Device Options screen, select Clear System Cache.
How to get FREE Paramount Plus Xbox Game Pass PERK on Xbox!How do I change my Xbox region? ›
- Sign in to your Xbox console.
- Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
- Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Language & location.
- Select your new country from the drop-down list under Location.
Yes, of course, you can get this Paramount+ application on the Microsoft Store of Xbox or another device. So, you can able to watch the Paramount Plus-powered movies and shows on your Xbox console.How do I fix my streaming problem? ›
- Restart your device.
- Close & reopen the YouTube TV app.
- Check for app or device updates.
- Check your internet connection.
- Check on your location permissions.
- Restart your browser & devices.
- Check for browser updates.
- Check your internet connection.
- Turn off your PS4 (don't go into Sleep mode).
- Make sure your PS4 is off (no lights are on), then unplug the system from the wall.
- Wait 30 seconds, then plug your console back into the wall. You can now relaunch the Paramount+ app.
Error Code 3205 Paramount Plus is an error code that can be triggered by the browser cache. If you are facing this issue, then you might want to go to Settings and clear your browser cache. Error Code 3205 on Paramount Plus is caused due to the browser cache and can be fixed by clearing the cache of your web browser.Does anyone offer Paramount Plus for free? ›
Yes, you can watch select episodes from some of your favorite shows for FREE! Paramount+ offers select episodes of some of our most popular shows with no credit card or signup required, so you can explore before signing up.Where can I find Paramount Plus for free? ›
You can now get Paramount Plus for free with any Walmart Plus membership at no extra cost. Walmart Plus costs $98 per year or $12.95 per month and includes a 30-day risk-free trial.What is code for free month of Paramount Plus? ›
Free 1 Months of Paramount+ (Previously CBS All Access) with promo Code MDQ22, FINALFIGHT, STARTREKDAY, BRAVO, REALITY, ITALY, LOTTERY, SHORE, GLORY, NACHOS (Works For New & Previous Users) Update 10/24/22: Can use promo code UEFA50 to get 50% off a 12 month plan, also includes a free Fire TV Stick Lite.How many devices can you have on Paramount Plus? ›
Feb 22, 2022•Knowledge
You may only use a maximum of three simultaneous streams (measured across all content available on the Paramount+ Service) at any time regardless of the number of devices that we permit you to access the Paramount+ Service with.
Essential and existing Limited Commercials subscribers will see commercials, but you'll only see them before the movie starts. If you'd like to enjoy movies with no commercial interruptions, go to paramountplus.com/account and upgrade to Premium*!Does restarting Xbox clear cache? ›
Press and hold the Power button on the front of your Xbox One several times. Wait a minute, and then plug the power cord back in. Wait another minute, and then press the Power button on your Xbox One to turn it back on. Your cache should be clear at this point, allowing your Xbox One to perform the way it used to.What does clearing cache on Xbox do? ›
What does clearing Xbox cache do? Clearing the cache on your Xbox will get rid of any temporary data from games and apps that it uses to load them faster. However, it will not delete any of your games, apps, save files, achievements, Gamescore, or any other user-related data.What does clearing the cache do? ›
When you use a browser, like Chrome, it saves some information from websites in its cache and cookies. Clearing them fixes certain problems, like loading or formatting issues on sites.
Visit paramountplus.com/xbox on your computer or mobile web browser, enter the on-screen access code, then click Activate. Choose a subscription plan, then click Continue. Create a Paramount Plus account, or sign in to an existing one, then click Continue. Enter information, and click Start Paramount+.How do I redeem my Paramount Plus Xbox pass? ›
The subscription trial can be redeemed through the Perks gallery on Xbox consoles, the Xbox app on PC, or through the mobile app. There is one catch, though. The trial is only available for new Paramount+ subscribers. So if you've been on the Paramount service already, you won't be able to tack a free 30 days on.Are Xbox One region locked? ›
Short answer: the Xbox One is region-free for games, but it is region locked for Blu-rays and DVDs.Are Xbox Live codes region locked? ›
To ensure that pricing for the Xbox Live Gold subscription service reflects the local market economies, Xbox Live Gold subscription cards are only redeemable in the country purchased and cannot be redeemed in any other country.How do I turn off region lock on Xbox One? ›
How to CHANGE Xbox One Region and Language Settings - YouTubeCan you cast to Xbox one from iPhone? ›
Casting from iPhone or iPad is much convenient than the Android devices. Use the AirServer Xbox Edition for screen mirroring. Downloading the App is the only thing you need for casting iPhone to Xbox One using AirServer. Open the Xbox Store and search for AirServer Xbox Edition.How do I download Paramount Plus? ›
- iPhone/iPad - visit the App Store.
- Android phone and tablet - visit the Google Play store.
- Amazon Fire devices - visit the Amazon store.
- Roku - download it here.
Here's How to watch Paramount Plus on Xbox in UK. The Paramount Plus Xbox is now available, providing users with access to more than 30,000 movies and television series.Can you get Paramount Plus on Xbox Australia? ›
Paramount Plus isn't on either of the new gaming consoles, PlayStation 5 or Xbox Series X – or on older ones.How do I cancel Paramount Plus on Xbox one? ›
If you signed up for Paramount+ on your desktop, mobile web, smart TV (LG TV, Vizio TV, Samsung TV), or gaming console (Xbox, PS4), please use the cancel instruction below. Visit paramountplus.com and click on user initials in the upper righthand corner. Click "Account." Scroll down and click "Cancel subscription."
Here's How to watch Paramount Plus on Xbox in UK. The Paramount Plus Xbox is now available, providing users with access to more than 30,000 movies and television series.How can I watch Paramount Plus? ›
The Paramount Plus app is available on the Amazon Appstore, and all you need to do is download it and sign in with your relevant credentials on your Fire Stick. You'll also be able to watch Paramount Plus through your respective streaming provider's app. Plus, because the Fire Stick is Android based, it supports VPNs.